Thursday, September 10, 2015

Review: Badlands Signed Pre-Order CD

Badlands

              


Halsey’s first full length album as a whole is a good growth from Room 93, which only had 4 tracks one of which, “Ghost”, is also on the album. Badlands is the ballsier, more experienced sophomore cousin of Room 93; which only feels full length if you get deluxe otherwise there’s only 11 songs.


My preorder items were two standard editions Badlands CD’s and two signed CD booklets. I was able to immediately download “Ghost” and “Hold Me Down.” On July 9th I was able to download “New Americana” and on August 21 another instant download track, “Drive”, was sent to my email. Preordering Badlands also gave me first access to tickets for her upcoming Bandlands Fall tour via presale code. Ticket prices were the same for all ticket types and no VIP or m&g packages were available through presale.






Release Date


               Badland's release date was on August 28, and I received shipping conformation on Aug. 27. I finally received my order on September 8. The product is the standard 11 track disc. The CDs were unopened with a regular unsigned booklet inside and an additional signed booklet unwrapped. Luckily it wasn’t raining because the signed booklet had no protection other than the small shipping box. Her signature is in the upper right corner with a small ‘x’ underneath it.

Track List


1.     Castle
2.     Hold Me Down
3.     New Americana
4.     Drive
5.     Roman Holiday
6.     Colors
7.     Coming Down
8.     Haunting
9.     Control
10.  Young God
11.  Ghost

Over half of these songs you might have heard before and are now blessed with a studio version of the tracks. “Colors” is one of her most famous songs always saved for her headlining shows and “Roman Holiday” was proudly nestled in her setlist this summer while supporting Imagine Dragons on their Smoke and Mirrors tour. The new songs include; Drive, Coming Down, Haunting, and Young God. 

I'm very happy with this purchase and even got a little bonus by mistake. 



Stay connected with me! My Twitter & Instagrams are:
I’m also on the Tube. .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment